- Human relationships are the most important factor in happiness.
- Individuals with a positive outlook are healthier.
- Positive emotions of joy, interest, pride and gratitude – don’t just feel good in the moment – they also affect our long term well-being making us naturally more resilient.
- Our happiness influences the people we know and the people they know.
- Recent discoveries in psychology and neuroscience show: happiness fuels success when we’re positive, our brains are more motivated, engaged, creative, energetic, resilient, and productive.
Sources J.H. Fowler and N.A. Christakis, B.L. Fredrickson, R. Layard, S. Lyubomirsky